Running or hybrid training, this lightweight pant with an athletic fit is designed for working out, warming up and cooling down. Body mapped articulation and e3D patterning result in a performance fit with freedom to move. The athletic fit accommodates light layers without being floppy or bulky. This is a versatile pant for women who put a focus on fitness.
Socora™ polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
Careful construction minimizes material and creates an anatomical, athletic fit with superior articulation built in. The minimal waistband is constructed for comfort without binding, and the ankle zips employ locking sliders to prevent inadvertent opening.
FOCUS ON MOVEMENT
The design and materials focus on movement. Great for post-run cool downs, they offer a level of versatility that makes them a go-to for any outdoor focused training program. With effective sun protection and light weather resistance, the Solita Pant performs in a variety of conditions.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Locking zipper pulls
- 3/4 length side zippers
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.