FAST AND LIGHT
Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Beta LT’s older sister—Beta AR—has been in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000. That kind of mountain heritage brings credibility and with this ultra lightweight version, increases your speed uphill.
NASTY BUT NICE
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the jacket lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions.
LEAN AND MEAN
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.