Stingray Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With features, fit and design specifically refined for on area skiing and boarding, the Stingray is a versatile waterproof/breathable N70p GORE-TEX® hardshell with a brushed polyester backer that adds warmth, comfort and durability. Performance ergonomics are built in with articulated shaping for athletic mobility, and a low profile cut that’s built for rapid descents.
Features are geared for on piste performance no matter what the conditions. The N70p GORE-TEX® offers protection from the wind and snow, and the helmet compatible Drop Hood™ provides superior weather protection with exceptional visibility and stealthy, one-handed adjustability. A laminated powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out the snow, and pit zips with Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers add rapid ventilation with minimal bulk.
EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE
The Stingray has an array of pockets specifically placed to handle a full day on the mountain. Two large hand pockets are easily accessible, and a small pocket on the lower sleeve stashes lip balm or or lift pass. Inside, the large mesh dump pocket hauls a hat, gloves or goggles, and the laminated zip pocket securely holds a wallet, cash or keys.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.