Stride Tight Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Getting out for a run when it's cold, wet and windy is a challenge. The Stride thermal tight offers warmth on miserable days.
Every Year Gets Better
An improved fit and new wicking stretch knit fabric adds high performance air permeability to a technical, energy efficient tight.
Flatlock stitching creates low profile seams that sit flat against the body, minimizing bulk, reducing chafing and enhancing moisture management. A 7"/ 178cm zipper at the ankle allows you to easily take the tights off and on. Reflective blades improve your visibility to others in low light conditions.
Keep life simple and organized with the zippered security pocket and two side stash pockets. No lost keys or cards.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency.Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Pant cuff with locking zip
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide waistband
- Lumbar zip pocket with media port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% spandex, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.