Kapta Zip Neck SS
Created for high output in hot weather, the women’s Kapta Zip Neck uses a combination of materials and Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology to provide effective moisture transport and ventilation. Used in the main body, Endoguage™ polyester moves moisture, dries quickly and provides a high level of comfort next to the skin. A back panel made from Endoligh™ micromesh elevates airflow for better cooling and evaporation. Both materials are exceptionally light in weight, and combine with the minimalist design to keep the Kapta’s weight at a mere 120g (4.2oz). Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is used to specifically place each of the fabrics where it will deliver its best performance.
A seemingly simple piece, the Kapta is actually the result of highly intentional, women’s specific, use driven design. Each seam is strategically placed, then sewn using flatlock construction. This minimizes irritation that otherwise may occur during extended, active training sessions. The taller collar provides coverage, and the deep V-neck zipper can be quickly released for rapid ventilation. The Athletic fit stays close enough to the body to maximize the fabrics’ performance but provides room for airflow and ergonomic freedom. A small zippered pocket sits on the back left side where it is easily accessible yet out of the way.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Zip neck
- Auto-locking zippers
- Short sleeves
- Hip pocket with zip
- Endoligh™ - 100% polyester (mesh)
- Endogauge™ - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.