Cita Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A motion-focused, water resistant runner's shell that helps block wind and light precipitation. Mesh venting under the arms helps regulate body heat, and the women's specific patterning offers a trim fit with maximum freedom of movement. Reflective blazes improve visibility in low light, and a slight drop hem protects the lower back area. The jacket compactly stows into its own pocket.
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, windproof, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
Running is dynamic; your whole body is moving, so freedom of movement is built into the jacket. Articulated elbows bend with your arm to keep cuffs from riding up. Gusseted underarms and a slight drop in the hem help prevent gaps when your reach is extended.
Using innovative patterning, premium materials and a disciplined commitment to only essential features, every possible step was taken to shed weight. At only 105 g (3.7 oz) the jacket provides coverage and performance without slowing you down. Complete your cool weather system with a long sleeve Ensa top and the Cita ¾ Tight.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.