Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency.Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
Full Feature List
- Supportive construction
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Racer-back strap configuration
- Wide elasticized bottom band for maximum comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Female-specific styling
- Low impact support bra top
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)