Ravenna Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With a trim, streamlined fit, the Ravenna Jacket delivers waterproof/breathable protection, comfort and stretch. N40s GORE-TEX® is bonded to a light brushed polyester backing that provides warmth and assists moisture transport. The material combines performance stretch and longwearing abrasion resistance without sacrificing lightweight performance.
FUNCTION IN DESIGN
The helmet compatible DropHood™ is quick to adjust, stays out of the way when not in use, and has a separate insulated collar for added warmth and draft protection. Side zip vents add increased ventilation; integrated powder skirt has a stretch panel for a secure fit that seals out snow. Two zippered hand pockets and an easily accessible zippered forearm pocket securely hold small essentials, and an internal dump pocket quickly stashes gloves or a hat.
FLEXIBILITY in the FABRIC
The Arc’teryx design team is obsessive about materials, always looking for new fabrics that elevate performance. The Ravenna’s N40s GORE-TEX® delivers a luxurious feel. Combining nylon and polyester with elastane, this fabric offers a level of stretch rarely found in a hardshell. The stretch element enhances freedom of movement and also allows the Arc’teryx designers to create a waterproof jacket with a trimmer, streamlined fit. The brushed polyester backing is soft against the skin, and provides warmth and moisture wicking properties.
The slimmest fit in the Whiteline collection.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Hand pockets close in the down position providing a clean look
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.