The Thaleia Hoody takes the chill out of cool morning training sessions, trail runs and Nordic tours. The smooth faced Polartec® Power Dry® fleece’s grid backing speeds the moisture transfer process during high output training. A trim, snug low profile hood pairs with a wraparound collar for extra coverage and warmth, particularly important during warm up and cool down. Flatlock construction helps eliminate chafing at the seams, and thumbholes at the cuff keep the sleeves in place. A secure zippered hip pocket with a media port holds small essentials.
THE POWER OF POWER DRY®
Power Dry® combines a smooth face with a grid fleece backing. This allows it to deliver effective insulation for less weight than a standard fleece. It also speeds moisture transfer, helping vapor escape to the tightly woven face where it quickly evaporates. A high level of stretch keeps the fit close to the body for even more efficient thermal and moisture transport performance. These properties make it an exceptional fabric choice for high output activities in cold environments.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Gusseted underarms
- Fitted hood
- Wrap-around collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Hip pocket with zip and media port
- Polartec® Power Dry® Jersey Grid - 84% Polyester, 16% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.