Cita Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A trim fitting, minimalist 120 g (4.2 oz.) running jacket with hood. Constructed with windproof, water resistant fabric in the body and sleeves, large, open mesh underarm panels keep body heat under control. Reflective blazes improve visibility in low light and a slight drop hem protects lower back area. Small fitted hood adds extra protection. Stows inside its own pocket.
Confidence by Design
The motion friendly trim fit is patterned specifically for women, delivering a streamlined silhouette with room for a moisture wicking next-to-skin layer. Arc'teryx e3D patterning enables greater articulation and range of movement with minimal bulk.
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyper light but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, windproof, breathable and has a DWR (durable water repellant) treatment to help shed light precipitation.
Features are built in, seamlessly functioning with the jacket to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort. Mesh underarm panels vent perspiration, the drop back hem provides increased coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Fitted hood
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.