Meta Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Insulated-Jackets Synthetic Fill
Fully insulated, yet deceptively slight in profile, the Meta jacket provides compact winter protection in a lightweight, durable, waterproof/breathable package. Two weights of GORE-TEX® fabric are utilized. Strategically placed wind and waterproof N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L has a hardwearing face fabric that protects high-use areas from winter abrasion. N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric provides full weather protection without sacrificing flexibility or ease of motion.
WARM AND LEAN
Warmth comes from Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation. Reduced in volume but not in efficiency, Coreloft™ Compact offers exceptional thermal performance with minimal bulk. Arc’teryx designers use it to create jackets that provide freedom of movement and a clean aesthetic while still delivering four season performance.
Arc’teryx puts a premium on developing pieces that have precise, use specific features and nothing extraneous. The Meta Jacket is mountain ready. PowderGuard™ mesh backed vents provide ventilation without allowing snow into the jacket. The WaterTight™ front zipper provides a secure closure that doesn’t accumulate snow, and carefully placed pockets are practical and accessible. The full coverage DropHood™ is helmet compatible, and protects from the weather without sacrificing visibility. The integrated collar zips up high to seal out drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal oversize mesh pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.