Atom AR Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Mid-Layer-and-Fleece Synthetic Fill
Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece jacket, this insulated jacket is breathable enough to be used as a warm mid-layer on cold wet days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. Two weights of synthetic Coreloft™ insulate but pack small.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean