Light, airy and created to move fast, the Kapta Short is made from Arc’teryx Socora™ polyester. Originated with running in mind, the design’s focus on speed and comfort translates easily to mountain training sessions and other high output activities.
FOCUSED ON SPEED
In addition to providing polyester’s moisture management properties, Socora™ has a degree of mechanical stretch for additional freedom on the move. The women’s specific design, articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combine to work with the body and minimize binding and constriction. The small side slit makes a large different in ease of stride, flatlock seams minimize chafing and irritation, and the streamlined waistband holds securely with minimal bulk. Two hand pockets are efficiently placed, one featuring a secure key pocket.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Two hand pockets
- Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
- Reflective logo
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.