Epsilon LT Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Versatile softshell that provides moderate warmth as a midlayer and functions as a standalone piece for cool weather activities. Polyester grid fleece is bonded to stretch woven nylon face fabric to create a material that offers light, breathable insulation, effective moisture management, protection from wind and drizzle and superior stretch performance. The fit is clean and streamlined.
MATERIAL IN ACTION
The grid pattern inside efficiently traps warm air, and allows moisture vapor to move away from the body and easily escape. On the face, nylon weave provides abrasion resistance, air permeability, protection from light weather, and exceptional stretch performance. By bonding fleece to a nylon face, a single fabric provides maximum versatility.
FORM AND FUNCTION
Arc'teryx women's products are carefully designed to fit in a way that delivers maximum function and freedom. The Epsilon LT Jacket has a streamlined athletic cut that falls just below the hip, offering additional protection when bending or reaching. The streamlined athletic fit comfortably layers under a hardshell. Gussets are built in for increased range of motion, and ergonomic articulation is part of the patterning.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Air permeable mid layer fleece with a hard faced smooth outer surface made with hydrophobic Bonded Poly Micro-Grid Fleece.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Soft, brushed microsuede-lined collar
- Tall collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective logo
- Bonded Nylon Poly Grid Fleece™. Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Back: 100% polyester fleece
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.