Sarissa Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Perfect for deep snow on cold weather days, this relaxed-fitting jacket features GORE-TEX® Pro Shell insulated with Coreloft™. Easy-sliding taffeta lines the arms while the torso features snag-free Coreline™ which helps retain body heat and won’t bind on other layers.
Relaxed fit gives room to move while freeskiing and freeriding in the Micon. All Arc'teryx fits have the benefit of articulation that give them a forward stance so the garment is most comfortable when the body is engaged in motion. No restriction and room for layers to move.
Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation with a high warmth-to-weight ratio and resistance to compression. Lightweight and streamlined, the Micon is our warmest technical on-area Whiteline jacket.
GORE-TEX® Pro is extremely durable and stands up to fierce weather, abrasion and punctures while delivering windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection. Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™ integrates collar and hood into one protective element.
A streamlined silhouette with freeride flair, complete with deep hand pockets, a sleeve pocket and interior mesh dump pocket. Snow specific features include: integrated powder skirt with stretch panel; pit zips with powder vents to block snow entry; Recco® reflector; secure internal media pocket.
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Insulated, helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume zippered hand pockets with flaps
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Coreloft™ 100 gm/m² insulation
- Coreline™ liner fabric
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.