Exceptional comfort in a cotton/linen blend pant. Designed to move with a climber's body, these offer comfort and performance with a relaxed style that travels almost anywhere. The Soltica™ fabric is a light and airy blend of 45% cotton and 55% linen. Articulated knees and the gusseted crotch add ergonomic freedom. The fold over waistband and drawcord hem finish the clean fit and aesthetic. Two front slash pockets, two back patch pockets.
VERSATILITY BY DESIGN
Sometimes things are simple in their purpose, but offer versatility beyond their intended design. A climbing friendly pant requires freedom of movement that translates well to other activities like yoga, striding through town or relaxing at home.
Full Feature List
- Warm-weather comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide, fold-over waistband
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets
- 81 cm inseam
- Soltica™—55% linen, 45% cotton, 186g/m². Lightweight and airy woven fabric with a blend of cotton and linen yarns
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.