With a women’s specific design focused on active, high output activities, the Cita Tank combines three result specific materials with anatomically shaped, motion focused patterning to provide exceptional freedom of movement, air permeability and moisture wicking performance. The Cita’s integrated shelf bra offers support on the move, and the racer back strap configuration and scooped neckline deliver a secure, stable fit with a streamlined silhouette.
MATERIAL WITH A PURPOSE
The smooth face Ariax™ fabric on the body provides a high level of stretch and easily fits under close fitting warm up layers. Aeris™ stretch mesh at the shoulders and upper back provide ventilation and quick drying performance. The bra is lined with Aeriel™ polyester, a fabric with a smooth face for maximized comfort with highly effective moisture transport properties.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Racer-back strap configuration
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Scooped neckline
- Reflective logo
- Built-in breathable shelf bra with inset pockets to accommodate padded inserts
- Aeris™—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 132 g/m². Stretchy, tight-gridded mesh textile
- Ariax™—77% polyester, 23% elastane, 74 g/m². Stretchy mesh textile with a peached back and a wicking finish.
- Aerial™—100% polyester, 150 g/m². Lightweight, slightly stretchy mesh textile with high air permeability, enhanced wicking properties and Polygiene® odour control technology.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.