Nuclei Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Mid-Layer-and-Fleece Synthetic Fill
Customer Service TipsOur Nuclei products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
Leveraging the lightweight performance of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, Airetica™ ripstop nylon and highly efficient ergonomic patterning, Arc’teryx created a hooded alpinist’s belay jacket that packs to the size of a water bottle and delivers effective warmth for a mere 285 grams. Articulated patterning and underarm gussets provide elevated ergonomic freedom. The fit is trim for maximum thermal efficiency.
Utilizing different volumes of Coreloft™ insulation helped Arc’teryx reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing effective warmth. Using a mapping for warmth approach, they placed loftier 80g Coreloft™ in the body, and a 60g Coreloft™ in the sleeves and side panels to aid breathability, reduce bulk and add mobility.
The Nuclei’s internal pocket serves as an integrated stuff sack. A carabiner clip loop makes it easy to fasten to a harness or pack. Elastic binding around the sleeve cuffs and hood are light, smooth and create a secure fit. Hand pockets have streamlined, invisible zippers.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Desnivel Gear Award Silver Winners - Midlayer Insulation
- Klettern Magazine Recommended (Germany)