Macai Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Luxurious, cold weather, waterproof and down insulated ski jacket for on area use.
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hood, hem and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Keibo Jacket.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
For more information on Arc'teryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.