Gamma SK Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $200.00
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;GENDER MALE;gender specific;guy;guys;herren;homme;hommes;man;men;men specific;mens;men's;SOFT SHELL;shell;soft shell;softshell;soft-shell;SKI CLOTHING;ski apparel;ski clothes;ski clothing;ski equipment;ski gear;ski wear;ski jacket;ski pant;ski bibSNOW SHOEING;apparel;back country;backcountry;equipment;gear;hike;hiking;mountains;peak;snowshoe;snowshoe apparel;snowshoe clothing;snowshoe equipment;snowshoe gear;snowshoe trails;snowshoeing;snowshoeing equipment;snowshoes;snowshoing;snowshow trail;snowsports;trail;trails;winter snowshoeing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;NORDIC;apparel;backcountry ski gear;backcountry skiing;cross country ski trail;cross country skier;cross country skiing;crosscountry skiing;equipment;gear;nordic skier;nordic skiing;nordic skiing equipment;nordic skiing gear;skate skier;skate skiing;ski trail;snowsports;trail;trails;xc skier;xc skiing;F11-Gamma-Mens;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;PANTS;pant;pantalons;pants;trousers;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;F12-backcountry-colddry-mens;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Regular, Short, Tall
635 g / 1 lb 6.4 oz
Gender Equivalent Product:
These super durable softshell ski pants are designed for high-output touring days, combining superior mobility and breathability with cold/dry weather protection. The Burly double weave textile is extremely tough, comfortable next to the skin, and stretches with movement. Perfect for ski touring, these lightweight pants feature articulated patterning and built-in stretch powder cuffs.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Arc'teryx finishing tape—to help seams lie flat and to increase windproofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable webbing belt
- High waist for extra lumbar coverage
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two thigh pockets with Velcro® closures
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Stretch woven powder cuffs with adjustable drawcord
- Removable quick adjust suspenders
- Burly™ double weave—50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Fortius™—Nylon/Spandex blend
- Schoeller® Keprotec™
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Questions & Answers