Designed for aggressive ski days in cold weather, the Stryka Hoody is a cold weather base layer using breathable, moisture wicking Torrent™ polyester blend fabric to deliver performance stretch and effective thermal regulation. The fabric is treated with Polygiene® odour controlling finish that helps keep the garment fresh during repeated use and washings.
Stretch is built in, and articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement. The balaclava style hood easily fits over the head and under a helmet, and the trim fitted, straight cut torso has a wide hem that hugs the core. Sleeves are lean throughout, and a laminated pocket on the chest stores essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Minimal odour retention
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Smooth fabric backer is soft next-to-skin
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Balaclava hood—face opening fits over the head easily
- Long sleeves
- Stretchy hem binding
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.