Short, trim-cuffed Caden Glove fits under shell jackets and is small enough to double for uphill protection when skiing or boot packing to the top of a line. Removable leashes mean your gloves won't go missing.
Dry and Dexterous
N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L waterproof outer shell; tough and reliable. This is the same fabric technology that is used in our most extreme shell pieces for harsh conditions. A leather palm overlay and Tri-Dex™ Technology keep you in touch with your poles and nimble when accessing your pack, adjusting drawcords or zippers.
Lined Gloves for Big Lines
Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec® Wind Pro® high loft with Thermal Pro® Tweed fleece in the palm, to maintain dexterity.
Learn More About This Product
Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
Polartec® Alpha® is a lofty fleece knit insulation that is specifically designed to be combined with air permeable fabrics that are useful during high aerobic activities.
- Highly stable insulation providing excellent warmth
- Knitted insulation does not pull apart and can be combined with highly air permeable fabrics
- Quick drying
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Laminated cuffs
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.