Morphic Zip Neck LS Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
An incredibly versatile zip neck, the Morphic delivers moisture management and a high level of comfort stretch to rock, ice and alpine climbers. Combining two performance fabrics, this hybrid piece has reinforced arms for longer wear and lasting technical benefit. Trim fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation.
READY TO MOVE
The trim fit leverages anatomical patterning to create a streamlined, close fitting piece, but allows the body to move freely. Gussets under the arms extend the climber's reach, and the deep zip neck provides rapid ventilation. Mechanical stretch is created in the weave, and the fabrics provide a high level of sun protection (UPF 50+). Lighter colours stay cool.
THE RIGHT MIX
Arc'teryx Phasic™ AR-X is composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus silver-ion encapsulated polypropylene yarns for lasting odour control. Its smooth outer face is even more durably pill resistant than the Phasic AR™ base layer. Enduraflex™ adds protection in areas exposed to wear while still providing moisture management properties and ergonomic stretch. Hybrid mapping optimizes textile benefits by placing each fabric where it is needed the most.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Quick-pull 1/2 length zip for easy venting
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Enduraflex™—85% polyester, 15% elastane, 168 g/m². A four-way stretch twill fabric. Hydrophobic, cool, and smooth against the skin.
- Phasic™ AR-X—87% polyester, 13% polypropelene, UPF 50+, 158g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is even more durably pill resistant than the base layer Phasic AR™ and is lightly lofted for enhanced warmth.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.