We're sorry, our online services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Click to Zoom
SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;OUTER LAYER;outerlayer;outside layer;outter layer;COUCHE EXTÉRIEURE;couche-extérieure;couche-exterieure;SKI CLOTHING;ski apparel;ski clothes;ski clothing;ski equipment;ski gear;ski wear;ski jacket;ski pant;ski bibF11-powder-all;F11-powder-mens;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;F12-Holiday4-SkiSnowboard;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
555 g / 1 lb 3.6 oz
XPD Expedition fit, with e3D patterning, Hip Length
The Rush jacket strategically combines two different GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. Anatomical patterning and articulation enhance mobility while snowsports specific feature set meets the demands of an uncompromising user.
Full Feature List
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal mesh pocket
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Rush Jacket:
Questions & Answers