Motus Crew SS
Created to handle a variety of high output, warm weather activities like trail running, trekking or rock climbing, the Motus Short Sleeve Crew is a versatile high speed performer. Constructed of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and disperses odours, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The trim next to skin fit stretches with the body, and the longer hip length cut provides added coverage and layers well under a hipbelt or harness. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
A powerful Arc’teryx performance fabric, Phasic™ SL, is a key to the Motus’ function. Phasic™ SL’s bi-component structure combines hydrophobic yarns with multi-dimensional Phi yarns to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. This regulates body temperature during active phases, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit construction’s mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to provide a performance fit that moves with the body.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.