Gamma MX Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL Orders (Free 2-Day Over $500.00)Free 2-Day Shipping On All Orders
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Click to Zoom
F11-Gamma-Mens;F11-Gamma-MX;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;SOFT SHELL;shell;soft shell;softshell;soft-shell;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;F12-Holiday3-bestsellers;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile, articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% spandex, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice Award
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Gamma MX Jacket:
Questions & Answers