Home › Men's
› Shell Jackets
› Venta MX Hoody
Click to Zoom
Venta Series: Weather resistant softshell garments | MX: Mixed Weather. Windproof, breathable softshell jacket incorporating two weights of WINDSTOPPER® textile for active use on frigid days.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;OUTER LAYER;outerlayer;outside layer;outter layer;COUCHE EXTÉRIEURE;couche-extérieure;couche-exterieure;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
This premium-quality hooded softshell incorporates two weights of WINDSTOPPER® for easy mobility and protection from the elements. Light, breathable WINDSTOPPER® is used on the front torso, hood and underarms, while warmer, more durable, stretch WINDSTOPPER® is used on the shoulders and back.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with laminated zippers
- N72s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (lo-loft)
- N70s-X WINDSTOPPER® 3L (mid loft)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award