The supple waterproof/breathable protection of GORE-TEX® combines with two lofts of softshell backing in lightly insulated jacket specifically made for on-area riding and skiing. A lower loft softshell backer is used in areas where breathability and freedom of movement are most important, and a high loft liner is used in other areas to provide increased insulation.
Designed with carefully selected, mission specific features, Arc’teryx created a jacket ready for the repeated descents of big mountain freeride and skiing. The DropHood™ is helmet compatible and offers full coverage and weather protection with exceptional freedom of vision. Pit zips provide quick ventilation and have low bulk WaterTight™ zippers, the cuff design easily fits over or under gloves, the WaterTight™ front zipper delivers a secure seal without snow accumulation, the integrated powder skirt blocks driven snow, and an internal mesh pocket stows goggles or gloves. The Crossbow Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to compatible Arc’teryx pants to create a unified piece that more effectively seals out wind and snow.
Movement is a core component of Arc’teryx design. With a focus on creating clothing layers and equipment that work together to maximize function and performance, Arc’teryx leverages patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- Larger neck opening increases layering comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Laminated forearm pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Non-chafing label
- Heat transfer logo
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L hi-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.