Beta LT Hybrid Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | LT: Lightweight. The most packable and supple jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection; constructed using GORE-TEX® with Paclite technology in the main body, and reinforced with GORE-TEX® with 3L tricot technology in high wear areas.
The most packable and supple jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection; constructed using GORE-TEX® with Paclite technology in the main body, and reinforced with GORE-TEX® with 3L tricot technology in high wear areas.
A highly versatile GORE-TEX® shell that effectively combines lightweight packability with emergency weather protection. Body mapped to put the right material in the right place, GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite technology is used in the main body to minimize weight and increase packability. Key wear areas utilize 3L GORE-TEX® with tricot technology to boost durability. The DropHood™ pulls snug for increased visibility; WaterTight™ zippers minimize material use and create a streamlined profile.
MAPPING FOR DURABILITY
High wear areas are reinforced with hardwearing textiles at abrasion points and high stress areas. The Beta LT Hybrid Jacket puts N40p GORE-TEX® 3L with tricot technology at the shoulders and under the arms, areas particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps.
MAPPING TO REDUCE WEIGHT
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite product technology weighs a mere 3.4 oz/yd2 (114g/m2). Used in the jacket body to shave grams without sacrificing weather protection, this waterproof/breathable, incredibly light nylon fabric utilizes a mini ripstop construction for increased tear strength.
DESIGNED FOR FREEDOM
Anatomical shaping and ergonomic patterning combine for fit, comfort and maximum mobility. Gussets under the arms to allow the arm to flex without the sleeve riding up, and the cleverly designed DropHood™ cinches securely to move with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. This attention to freedom of movement is a focal point of the Arc'teryx commitment to highly functional design.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.