Stinger Bib Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Made with GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, the tough, efficient and hard-working Stinger Bib provides complete weather protection and is engineered for deep powder days in the backcountry or on the hill. Forward leaning articulation in the knees and seat delivers complete freedom of movement, and ¾ length side zips blow off steam during uphill charges. Large external volume thigh pockets lie flat when empty and integrated suspenders attach to front of bib. Keprotec instep patches and sturdy Cordura® powder cuffs stand up to buckles, boots, skis.
Billowing snow, high winds, unexpected exposure or equipment changes - the advantages of a bib pant are many. Having protection that extends well above a jacket hem prevents snow or cold drafts from reaching the lower back.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro: you can tell it's durable. The surface is textured yet slick, which means larger yarns, very tightly woven to create a smooth abrasion resistant surface. Nylon face fabric is exceptionally durable.
Buckles, edges, rock and ice are brutal on clothing that is designed to be as lightweight and breathable as possible. Cordura® is a heavy-duty fabric synonymous with backpacks, military use and motorcycle gear. Uniquely hard-wearing integrated snow cuffs.
Expedition fit allows room for maximum winter layers that big mountain days can require. Articulation in the knees and seat allow room for those layers and also provides complete freedom of movement. The ¾-length side zips open to dump heat rapidly or adjust for ventilation. Pockets have volume pleats to accommodate bulky items needed at the ready.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ front fly with snap waist closure
- WaterTight™ 1/2 length leg zippers
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Quick adjust suspenders
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.