Solo Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Cold, wet or humid weather belay jacket and mid layer. Waist length for coverage and athletic cut to allow layers but keep a close proximity to the core for warmth. ThermaTek insulation retains maximum warmth in really wet conditions.
Outer fabric on the Solo repels moisture but does not have the protective capacity of a waterproof shell fabric. This is evenly distributed warmth in a highly compressible, very lightweight package. Good for take along and reasonable weather forecasts.
Full centre front WaterTight™ Vislon centre has an insulated wind guard to really seal out drafts during stationary belays. Hand pockets, one internal mesh pocket and a stuff sack with clip-in point for attaching to a harness.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Serious warmth protection
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated elbows
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Hand wash only.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
- Urban Climber Magazine's Staff Pick