Men's / Zeta AR Jacket
Zeta AR Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Comfort and versatility defines the Zeta AR, the most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket found in the Traverse collection.
Reach for the Top
A hiking and trekking all-star, not only does it have long range comfort, the Zeta AR has the technical performance power of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot backer: durable, with good next-to-skin feel .
Put it Away
The low profile StowHood™ keeps you dry when the sky starts falling, but stows sleekly inside the collar, completely tucked away in fair weather. Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers keep your stuff safe and dry.
At only 410 g / 14.4 oz, it's light enough to be your all around jacket, but burly enough to take to the peak.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting Stow Hood™
- Hood rolls away into the collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- Molded zipper garages
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.