Men's / Therme Parka
Therme Parka Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Stylish waterproof/windproof outer parka shell uses a combination of synthetic and down insulation constructed with waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer and a 750 fill premium down interior with Coreloft™ Compact sections.
Men appreciate looking good as much as they appreciate being warm. A masterpiece of urban style, the Therme combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
Charted for Warmth
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Intelligent and sleek, for active, modern men.
Got You Covered
This is a traditional parka with the bulk taken out of it. An insulated Coreloft™ hood maintains a streamlined look and discreet pockets are thoughtful, logical and secure.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Khuno Parka.
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ and Coreloft Compact™ synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.