Lightly insulated, waterproof, GORE-TEX® pant with a Slide 'n Loc™ snap system that attaches to compatible jackets. Re-designed with a reduced lower leg circumference. Maintains the freeride styling but has a more contemporary look and athletic fit
Designed for big mountain freeride and skiing, the Sabre Pant is waterproof, breathable, hardwearing and combines a relaxed fit with clean lines. Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel.
Features are selected specifically for the snow, and optimized to handle the transition from groomed run to backcountry descent. Ultra durable 100D laminated Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and colour matched Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Large cargo pockets with internal volume channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips can open wide for rapid ventilation on ascents and traverses. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sidewinder SV, Sabre and other compatible jackets, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow.
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Hip stash pocket
- Two cargo pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award
- Backcountry Magazine - Editor's Choice