Stylish and urban ready, the Khuno Parka brings technical alpine performance to windy city streets. The high performance Coreloft™ synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth, and the soft, supple WINDSTOPPPER® fabric blocks the coldest winds and sheds snow and light precipitation. This is a trim profile, high performance parka built to withstand truly harsh weather.
FEATURED FOR FUNCTION
An internal zip chest pockets securely holds important documents or a smartphone, and two generous hand pockets keep gloves or a hat easily accessible. The hood is fully insulated for added warmth on bitter days, and the insulated collar comes up high to seal in body heat and seal out drafts. And, as urban living means being on the go, Arc’teryx leverages advanced ergonomic patterning to create a level of freedom of movement that further sets the Khuno apart.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Insulated collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Full seat coverage
- Two high-volume hand pockets with flaps
- Inner security pocket hidden inside the hand pocket
- Two internal chest pockets
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.