Skeena SS Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Using two distinct performance materials and building with their commitment to ergonomic freedom in mind, Arc’teryx created a shirt for fast hikes with minimal loads and long treks with a heavy pack. The women’s specific Athletic fit is streamlined but not confining, and the anatomically shaped pattern and gusseted underarms help the Skeena move with the body. Classic crew neck styling and a UPF 50+ sun protection rating add solar protection.
Arc’teryx carefully selects textiles that deliver specific, use focused benefits, then uses their Hybrid Mapping technology to determine where each is best utilized. On the body, where air permeability and stretch are most important, Crystalis™ polyester/spandex blend fabric is used. On the shoulders, harder wearing Fortius™ polyester is employed. This fabric resists the impact from pack straps, yet is soft and allows air circulation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.
- Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.