Libere Comp Cap Sleeve
Utilizing technical design and materials for trekking and hiking, but created with updated casual style, the Libere Comp Cap Sleeve provides sun protection and warm weather comfort. Made from Arc’teryx Diem™, an airy, quick drying polyester, the shirt dries quickly, packs small, has a degree of stretch and feels comfortable next to the skin. Phasic™ SL fabric in the underarm gusset and side panels adds next level moisture management and air permeability.
WORKING AS ONE
The Libere is part of the Arc’teryx Traverses collection, footwear, packs and clothing working together to create a comprehensive system that delivers freedom of movement, performance and rugged reliability. Designed for extended trips on the trail, each Traverse piece is carefully honed to hit the point where weight, durability and function driven versatility come together.
MOVEMENT AND MAPPING
Freedom of movement is essential to the Libere’s design. The articulated patterning is women’s specific, and underarm gussets deliver full range of motion. The Diem™ polyester material has mechanical stretch for comfort and added ergonomic freedom. Composite Mapping technology allows the Arc’teryx designers to place each of the fabrics, Diem™ and Phasic ™ SL, where they will provide the greatest benefit. The shirt’s Athletic fit keeps the materials close to the body for more effective moisture transport while allowing room for comfort and air circulation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Warm-weather comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Standard collar
- Front placket with snap closures
- Capped sleeves
- Shaped, laminated hem
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.