Home › Women's
› Ceres Jacket
Click to Zoom
The warmest jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection, this box wall constructed down insulated jacket is made with WINDSTOPPER® and 850 fill down.
COMPRESSIBLE;compact;compressible;compressibility;compression;pac lite;packable;paclite;pac-lite;GENDER FEMALE;damen;femme;femmes;gender specific;ladies;lady;woman;women;women specific;womens;women's;MID LAYER;midlayer;mid-layer;middle layer;SECONDE COUCHE;seconde-couche;CASUAL;urban;urban play;city life;lifestyle;stylish;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;DOG WALKING;HIKING;adventure hiking;alpine;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry;backpacker;backpacking;equipment;gear;high alpine;hike;hiker;hikers;hiking;hiking climbing;hiking equipment;hiking route;hiking trip;hiking trips;mountain;mountain hiking;mountain top;mountaineering;mountains;outdoor adventures;peak;rambling;road hiking;scenic hiking;scramble;scrambling;trail;trail walking;trailhead;trailhead hiking;trails;walking;walking trails;wilderness;Randonnée;Randonnee;Randonée;Randonee;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;TREKKING/ BACKPACKING;adventure trekking;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry backpacking;backcountry trekking;backpacker;backpacking;backpacking trails;backpacking trip;backpacking trips;equipment;gear;high alpine;mountain;ski backpacking;travel;traveling;travelling;treking;trekker;trekking;trekking trails;trekking trips;trekking trips;Wandern;TRAVELLING;commute;commuter;travel;travelling;traveling;journey;urban;city travel;city;business travel;business;DOWN;down insulation;goose;grey goose; feather;puffyINSULATION;body heat;body temperature;bonded poly;comfort;core temperature;fleece;fleese;hardface;heat retention;heat transfer;loft;insulated;insulation;insulation layer;insulation piece;layering;loft;polartec;prima loft;primaloft;thermal;thermal pro;warmth;polar fleece;JACKET SOFTSHELL;softshell; soft shellJACKET INSULATED;insulated
XS, S, M, L, XL
720 g / 1 lb 9.4 oz
XPD Expedition fit, Thigh length
A lightweight down and synthetic hoody filled with 850 European grey goose down, this is the warmest jacket in the collection. Windproof and breathable with Down Composite Mapping which strategically places synthetic and down to protect against moisture and provide maximum warmth. The Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, retains warmth when wet, and is placed along areas prone to moisture.This insulated jacket will provide enough warmth to be used as a stand along piece in cold, dry conditions or as a great mid-layer piece, in very cold conditions.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two-way separating front zip
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationWaist & Belt Configuration
Hem ConfigurationPocket Configuration
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.