Stradium Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Warming up, working out and cooling down, this is a highly versatile, lightweight training pant for outdoor athletes. Body mapped articulation, athletic fit and e3D patterning deliver ergonomic performance and freedom to move. The air permeable Socora™ fabric has built-in stretch and is treated with a DWR finish to repel light precipitation.
Designed to function on the move as well as in static situations, they feature a ¾-length side zip for easy on and off, even over shoes. Arc'teryx e3D patterning creates a comfortable, streamlined athletic fit. Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Socora™ polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
These are highly versatile training pants for a variety of conditions and a range of activities. Use them on a cold day's run, warm up in them on race days, or pair them with the Stradium Jacket for a comprehensive post training set up.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Locking zipper pulls
- 3/4 length side zippers
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.