Stikine Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Intended for backcountry touring’s descent and rest phases, the Stikine Jacket is a light, packable GORE-TEX® shell with a layer of waterproof Arc’teryx Thermatek™ synthetic insulation. Thrown on during rest and transition phases, it provides warmth and wind protection to help prevent chill. On descents, the waterproof/breathable N40p-X GORE-TEX® 2L shell blocks driven and falling snow, and the Thermatek™ insulation protects from the cold. The Stikine has mesh lined pockets that, when opened, provide ventilation. A low profile powder skirt helps seal out snow without adding unnecessary bulk, and the insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ provides protection and warmth without sacrificing visibility.
DRY INSIDE AND OUT
Knowing the Stikine is likely to come in contact with sweat and snow, the jacket is water resistant inside and out. Thermatek™ is the highest performing technical synthetic insulation Arc’teryx uses. Directly laminated to the lining fabric, Thermatek™ provides warmth, lightweight performance and longwearing resiliency. Treated with a DWR coating for water resistance, it has excellent characteristics for situations where it will be worn over wet layers.
BUILT FOR THE BACKCOUNTRY
Arc’teryx designers think in terms of systems, creating clothing and equipment that come together to work as a single unit. The Stikine works with a variety of pieces, including the Sawatch Pant, Ephus Hoody, and Phase baselayers to provide the flexibility required for self propelled powder seeking away from the ski resort’s comfort zone.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two mesh backed hand pockets double as vents; internal tab adjusters hold pockets in open position when used as vents.
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Low profile powder skirt with drawcord adjustment.
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron