Cerium LT Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight. The lightest down piece in this collection. Streamlined, lightweight down jacket filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Jacket.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
For more information on Arc'teryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most. High warmth-to-weight ratio.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.