Home › Men's
› Ceres Jacket
Click to Zoom
The warmest jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection, this box wall constructed down insulated jacket is made with WINDSTOPPER® and 850 fill down.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
850 g / 1 lb 14 oz
XPD Expedition fit
A lightweight down hoody constructed with WINDSTOPPER™ and 850 European grey goose down, this is the warmest jacket in the collection. Windproof and breathable with Down Composite Mapping which strategically places synthetic and down where you need it the most. The Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, retains warmth when wet, is placed along areas prone to moisture and down in zones for maximum warmth.This insulated jacket will provide enough warmth to be used as a stand along piece in cold, dry conditions or as a great mid-layer piece.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Vislon two-way separating front zip
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.