Cassiar Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Cassiar Jacket combines GORE-TEX® hardshell protection with comfort and stretch performance for on area use. N40s GORE-TEX® provides longwearing abrasion resistance without sacrificing lightweight performance and is bonded to a brushed polyester backing that provides warmth and assists moisture transport. The jacket’s trim fit is efficient, ergonomic and streamlined while allowing room for light layers.
FUNCTION IN DESIGN
The helmet compatible DropHood™ is quick to adjust, stays out of the way when not in use, and has a separate insulated collar for added warmth and draft protection. Side zip vents add increased ventilation, and the integrated powder skirt has a stretch panel for a secure fit that seals out snow. Multiple pockets include an internal dump pocket to quickly stash gloves or a hat.
FLEXIBLITY in the FABRIC
The Arc’teryx design team is obsessive about materials, always looking for new fabrics that elevate performance. The Cassiar’s N40s GORE-TEX® delivers flexibility without sacrificing waterproof/breathable protection. Combining nylon and polyester with elastane, the face fabric offers a level of stretch rarely found in hardshell. This stretch allowed the Arc’teryx designers to create a leaner, trim, more streamlined fit without impacting freedom of movement. This is the trimmest silhouette in the Whiteline collection.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Full front zip with laminated wind flap and chinguard
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal mesh pocket
- Chest pocket with zip
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.