Retail Sales Associate - Part Time
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate with a passion for the outdoors to join our team at the Vancouver Factory Outlet Store in North Vancouver, BC. Please note that this is a part-time position that includes weekend scheduling. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while offering up to date, correct, and informative information regarding our products.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong command of spoken English
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Passion for the activities that Arc’teryx makes products for
- Previous retail experience
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Operate POS system and process sales transactions
- Greet and engage consumers in the store and on the phone, offering excellent customer service
- Maintain a strong understanding & descriptions of current product
- Maintain knowledge of current store stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
- Assist with inventory counts when required
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Participate in staff training and store events as required
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to Thomas.Lu@arcteryx.com. It is important to quote "1501-NVFSA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.