Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 600 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for a self starting and detail orientated individual to join our Production Planning department as a Production Planner. In this role you will work with other internal departments, the Arc’teryx factory and contract manufacturers, to organize the planning and logistics to achieve timely and cost effective production of a range of finished goods.
Ideally you will have:
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent industry training/certification, or related business experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establish and execute Arc’teryx factory and contractor capacity plans, production schedules and timelines to achieve customer orders and sales forecasts
- Coordinate with all necessary internal departments (raw materials purchasing, product development, warehousing, etc.) to ensure that production timelines and deliveries are achieved
- Manage factory and contract manufacturer relationships
- Enforce Manufacturing Agreement terms and provide feedback on contract manufacturer and vendor performance
- Communicate finished goods delivery schedules to sales and other internal departments
- Set and maintain Purchase Order, Work Order and Style data
- Coordinate sales sample production
- Coordinate with logistics regarding FG imports and related data
- Assist with optimizing finished good and raw material inventories to achieve company targets
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to analyze and optimize order fulfillment, open to buy levels, production lead times and supplier delivery performance
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1408-PP-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.