Western Canada Sales Representative
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for a driven and independent individual to work as a Sales Representative for our Sales department. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding sales revenue in Western Canada by driving sell in and sell through with strong line showings and clinic presentations. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years outside sales experience – within the outdoor clothing/equipment industry
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Regular access to a vehicle
- Interest or participation in activities we make product for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Achieve or exceed annual sales budgets and margin objectives
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Maintain strong product knowledge and industry trends
- Networking, including trade shows and other industry functions
- Maintenance of showroom
- Work with clients to assist in the merchandising/window displays and SiS installations
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1310-WCSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.