Recruiter - Temporary 6 Months
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
Do you have an uncanny ability to spot talent in a crowd? Are you a chameleon who can blend and adapt to different conversations? We are looking for a seasoned recruiter who enjoys the thrill of the search and perseveres through the most challenging situations to deliver. As a recruiter at Arc’teryx you will be responsible for hiring high quality candidates for all positions within Arc’teryx. Having experience working within the apparel or outdoor industry would be a huge asset. In this position you will dive right into the recruitment process and begin to source, pre-screen, and fill the various positions.
Ideally you will have:
- 5 + years of experience with full lifecycle recruitment, preferably having worked within the apparel industry
- Experience hiring internationally with a thorough understanding of the temporary foreign workers program in Canada
- Exhibit extreme professionalism, confidence and discretion
- Computer knowledge, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel
- Awareness of employment laws and related legislation
- Superior research and sourcing skills, including expert level skills with LinkedIn
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and execute full recruitment services including but not limited to, job posting creation, sourcing, resume screening, pre-screening interviews, reference checking, job offers
- Source candidates through personal network, database, and web searches while leveraging online recruiting resources such as LinkedIn
- Develop a strong understanding of our brand, company culture and strategic direction
- Effectively communicate position details to prospective candidates
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Assist in the development of strong working relationships with universities and colleges to drive our internship program and talent pipeline
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1408-HRR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.