Product Line Manager
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team as a Product Line Manager. In this role, you will manage the construction of the current and future product ranges.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years in Product Development, Merchandising, and/or retail buying experience, preferably within the outdoor industry
- Understanding of the design and development process
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with design managers with development of seasonal line plans and design brief creations
- Maintain and develop program briefs and documents through seasonal line developments and proto review to marketing hand off
- Develop and implement a worldwide strategic product and communication plan
- Create successful product launches with the following: sell-in tools, in- store merchandising tools, and training programs for global sales force
- Manage the brand image across the different support tools and market segments
- Identify and document target market consumer profiles
- Provide input on marketing concepts, catalog layouts, and brand messaging to ensure marketing resonates with target market
- Identify category growth opportunities and new market product potential
- Research and analyze competitor and market product, consumer, and competitive trends
- Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure that key product developments are being communicated, internally and to the market
- Maintain long term planning documentation for seasonal product revisions and launches
- Interest or involvement in the activities we make products for
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1406-PLM-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.