European Trade Marketing Coordinator - Munich
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
This position is based in Munich, Germany.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our European team as the European Trade Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you will support efforts to increase European sales and brand awareness by successfully implementing regional Go-To-Market marketing plan while working on new trade marketing tools for our tool kit.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years progressive marketing experience, preferable in operational marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Confidence developing coherent plans and implementing infrastructure to meet challenging objectives
- Strong B2B marketing knowledge
- Results-oriented individual able to meet tough deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with customers
- Ability to manage own time and priorities with minimal supervision
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-function (product, sales and marketing) environment
- Strong process-driven abilities and a passion for marketing
- Ability to travel freely within Europe
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with European in-store excellence management, trade partners and regional sales representatives
- Define the right European go-to-market marketing plan (sell-in, sell-thru, sell-out actions and tools) in line with the global marketing plan with the regional manager and in-store team
- Make the necessary adaptations to the global marketing plan so that it respects the market conditions in Europe
- Create and coordinate the POP and useful sell-in packages for wholesale
- Follow-up on the execution of the go-to-market marketing plan
- Contribute actively to the marketing toolkit project group to create a compelling digital experience, and project manage the marketing toolkit to deliver adapted tools to the markets in a timely fashion
- Create clinic programs and trainings for local marketing resources that are educational and informative and drive more business to our stores and shop-in-shops
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to identify retail channel opportunities for the marketing toolkit
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1311-ESIS-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.