Digital and Ecommerce Project Manager
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 600 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for someone to effectively manage digital marketing and ecommerce projects from concept to consumer delivery, leveraging and managing internal and external resources to get the right work done on time, to standard and on budget.
Ideally you will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management is a strong asset
- 5+ years of Marketing Project Management experience within an international apparel & gear organization
- Excellent ability to influence without direct control
- Strong written and spoken English, including excellent presentation skills
- Advanced experience using task management software (Basecamp or similar)
- Advanced experience developing and producing communications (print and/or digital)
- Strong skills in workflow organization and efficiency
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with an ability to manage and inspire personnel
- Other skills specific to team requirements
- Ability to plan and oversee work schedules and calendars across various production resources
- Skills in visualizing and conceptualizing creative and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of graphic, video, and/or digital communications production
- Ability to work unsupervised and self directed with an intuitive attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Web design and programming knowledge
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong knowledge of Arc’teryx products and Interest and involvement in activities that Arc’teryx makes products for (climbing, skiing/boarding, trekking and/or outdoor activities)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Lead, plan, coordinate and communicate multiple projects from concept to consumer delivery, leveraging internal and external resources to get the work done on time, to quality standards and on budget
- Ensure leadership team is briefed and aligned on projects. Ensure the necessary decision maker(s) and stakeholders are involved at the right time to execute the project deliverables
- Establish, execute, assign and maintain key marketing story production schedules and calendars, from brand team hand-off through to consumer launch
- Create workback schedules, prioritize tasks, set and meet deadlines for seasonal campaigns and projects with all necessary internal and external teams
- Create wireframes/briefs for all new key/campaign projects and deliverables
- Work with other departments to gather information and content, acting as central point of contact to stakeholders on all team deliverable issues
- Coordinate to ensure that production timelines and deliveries are achieved
- Coordinate post-mortem reviews as needed and set any remedial actions
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1408-DEPM-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.